• 220g spiral pasta
• 150g broccoli, broken into small florets
• olive oil
• 1 leek, thinly sliced
• 2 chicken breasts, sliced and cut into strips
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1 pinch dried mixed herbs
• black pepper to taste
• 1 tin Heinz Cream of Chicken Soup
• 1 handful grated cheese
• 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (optional)
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the broccoli in a bowl and just cover with water. Microwave for 3 minutes. Drain.
3. Meanwhile, heat a pan with some olive oil and and pan fry the leek until softened. Add the chicken and cook over low heat until no longer pink. Add the garlic and cook for another minute Add the herbs and pepper. Mix well.
4. Now add the drained broccoli and Heinz soup. Bring to the boil. Turn down to a simmer and cook gently for 5-10 minutes. Add the cheese and pasta. Mix well and place into a baking dish. Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs if using.
5. Cover with foil and cook in a moderate oven (180 C / Gas 4) for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue to cook for another 10 minutes. Serve.