3 oranges peeled and separated into segments
50g chocolate (dark or milk or a mix of both) broken into pieces
2 medium eggs separated
1 tbsp sweetener
1 tbsp cointreau
4 tbsp fat free fromage frais (batido)
• Divide the orange segments between 4 dessert glasses
• Put the chocolate in a heat proof bowl and melt over a pan of gently simmering water ensuring the bowl does not touch the water. Stir until smooth and leave to cool slightly
• Put the egg whites in a large clean glass bowl. Beat with an electric hand whisk on a medium speed until they form soft peaks
• In a separate bowl whisk together the egg yolks, sweetener and cointreau. Stir in the melted chocolate
• Using a large metal spoon gently fold the egg whites into the mixture until well combined. Spoon over the oranges and chill for 3-4 hours until set.
• To serve top each chocolate pot with a tablespoon of fromage frais.
This recipe is again thanks to Sheena of Sheena’s Slimmers