WE wish to remind foreign residents of the launch of 600 places for a free online Spanish course.
The registration deadline has been extended so that all available places can be filled.
To enroll it is only necessary to be registered in any municipality in the province of Alicante.
Those interested can register by sending a request by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to their website:www.ciudadanosextranjeros.es
Online Course Features:
– Approximate duration six months.
– 600 places available.
– Includes level and progress tests.
– Each student will receive a course acceptance e-mail, with course information and codes of access.
– Possibility of access to the system in any of the 20 available interface languages.
– Wherever you are you have access to the system 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
– Access from a PC, smart phones and tablets, both Android and iPhone and iPad.
– The course is adapted to each student’s level. It does NOT allow offline work.
– Tutorial for using the system in Spanish, English, German, Italian, Dutch and French.
– You can customise the course according to your interests and your progress.
– Technical help in Spanish, English and French.
Requirements for taking part:
– Be a foreigner registered in a municipality in the province of Alicante. Together with your registration, you must provide a copy of the registration certificate (padrón) issued by your local council, dated less than 6 months before the course registration.
– Have access to a computer with the technical requirements given below.
– Have headphones or speakers and microphone.
– Incomplete applications or missing the required documents (padrón) won’t be accepted.
Because of the limited number of places, to keep your place you must:
– Take the level test during the first week after receiving the access codes, otherwise you will be DE-REGISTERED without prior warning.
* We recommend that you check your spam folder if you do not receive our emails correctly. In order to avoid our emails to go to the spam folder, you should add email@example.com to your list of contacts.
– Spend at least 10 hours online during the first month of the course. Students who do not reach this minimum will be DE-REGISTERED without prior warning.
– Spend at least 50 hours over the six months’ course duration to receive the course certificate.
– To register, send the registration form and council registration certificate by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Registration is free and will be in strict order of receipt of registration forms.