BayRadio provides Job Spot as a free service to our listeners. To advertise your job here, please email the details to jobs(at)bayradio(dot)fm. For your job to be considered for inclusion, you MUST supply:
- A job title
- A job description
- Contact details
Job lisitings run from Monday to Sunday and stay up on the site for 14 days, after which they are deleted. To rerun your job advert, simply repeat the process.
We reserve the right to not publish, or to remove, any job advertised on the website at any time.
- BayRadio’s directors’ rulings are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We may use BayRadio winners’ names and photographs for promotional and publicity purposes.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternative prizes.
- BayRadio may disqualify you from winning a prize if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in breach of these rules, or that your participation in the competition is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Our competitions are not open to employees, former employees or contractors of BayRadio (or anyone else involved in organising the competition) or their direct family members.
- BayRadio may cancel any competition for reasons outside of its reasonable control. BayRadio may amend these rules without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
- BayRadio does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any calls, texts or e-mails not being properly recorded or received.
- To the extent permitted by law, BayRadio excludes all warranties (whether express or implied), representations, and its liability regarding our competitions or prizes.
- Competitions are promoted by BayRadio, opposite Mailboxes, Cabo La Nao, 03730 Jávea, Alicante, Spain.