4 chicken breasts
2 Tbsp oil
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 red chillies, finely chopped
1 cups (250ml) fresh basil leaves, chopped
2 Tbsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1 ½ tsp brown sugar
250 ml coconut cream
1 lime sliced for garnish
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 1 cm strips and set aside.
2. Begin by heating the oil in a wok or pan and stir fry the onions, garlic and chilli for a couple of minutes until the onion is translucent.
3. Add the chicken strips and stir fry for 4 mins until the chicken is cooked.
4. Add the coriander, basil leaves, fish sauce and brown sugar to the mixture and fry for another minute.
5. Finally, pour in the coconut cream and stir for 5 mins until the sauce has reduced.
6. Serve straight from the wok with noodles, rice or steamed fresh vegetables.