The festive season is almost upon us and once again “It’s All About The Children”.
Tuesday the 12th of December is the date for the BayRadio Annual Christmas Children’s Party.
And this year, as well as providing presents and support for the Preventorio in Gandia, we’re helping the local children of families in need, including those using the Red Cross Food Banks in Javea.
But we couldn’t do it without your incredible support and generosity that’s brought so much joy over years.
Please, would you help, and buy a gift for a child.
We’re looking for new toys, gift sets, treats and new items of clothing for children ged 3-14 years old.
Please could you wrap the gift, note the age it’s for and wether it’s for a boy or a girl.
You can drop them in to us, as always, at the BayRadio office in Jávea or at the drop off points across the region.
- Jennifer Cunningham’s offices in Els Poblets, Jávea Port, Benijofar, Los Alcazares, La Marina and Playa Flamenca.
- Altea Medical Centre in Altea.
- Oranges and Lemons office in Oliva.
- Benidorm Joke Shop in Benidorm.
- Blue Square Property’s offices in Jávea and Moraira.
- Casas Espania’s offices in Torrevieja and Orihuela Costa.
Once again, we thank you for helping to make this Christmas something special.
Here’s some photos from our last years event.