- Lobster, the only mobile network in Spain to offer a service completely in English, celebrates one year since launching service
- In just 12 months after having launched, Lobster continues growing rapidly with its winning formula of all-in-English and providing a customer experience “like at home”
- Lobster’s competitive tariff plans are tailor-made for British expatriates, and other English speakers, who reside in Spain
- Starting from just 12€ per month VAT included, all Lobster tariff plans come with unlimited calls and texts in Spain, to the UK and other countries, and great data deals
- Lobster is available in over 600 specialised retail stores as well as other exclusive points of sales, online at lobster.es, or by calling its Customer Contact Centre for free on 1661
- Lobster extends its “First month free” promotion for a limited time
Madrid 18th December, 2019. Lobster, the only mobile network in Spain to offer a service completely in English, celebrates its first anniversary today! Lobster has fast become the benchmark mobile network for British expatriates, and other English speakers, who reside in Spain. Lobster has a lot to celebrate for its first year…
1 year of being the only mobile operator in Spain to offer a service completely in English. Everything is in English, the Lobster website, the app, the advertising, and most importantly the Lobster Customer Contact Centre agents are all native English speakers
1 year of providing a first-class service and mobile network to its customers
1 year of looking after customers with its best in class Customer Contact Centre. There are no automated answering machines. Lobster answers all calls with real people, always.
1 year with great tariff plans tailor-made for British expatriates, and other English speakers, who reside in Spain
1 year with no commitments for customers or contracts. Customers stay with Lobster because they are happy with the service!
“These first 12 months have been a really exciting time for us and today is a very special day. With Lobster we offer a great service to expatriates who are currently underserved when it comes to mobile services in Spain. The strong demand for Lobster shows that we have got things right and most importantly that our customers are happy with our service. We are looking forward to celebrating many more anniversaries in the years to come. Lobster is here to stay!” said Tony Watts, Marketing Director of the company.
Customers can choose from 3 simple and competitive tariff plans which all come with unlimited calls and texts in Spain, to the UK and other countries, and great data deals, and start from just 12€ per month VAT included. They are tailor-made for British expatriates, and other English speakers, who reside in Spain.
In addition to unlimited calls and texts in Spain and to the UK, all our tariff plans also include unlimited calls and texts to Denmark, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and the USA.
Also, the tariff plans include “Roam Like At Home” so that customers can enjoy the same services while at home in any country in the European Economic Area, at no additional cost.
Lobster extends its “First month free” promotion for a limited time where the first month’s plan payment is free for new customers so that they can try the service. With Lobster there are no commitments, lock-ins or hidden surprises. Lobster wants its customers to stay because they’re happy with the service.
It is very easy to become a Lobster customer, just provide identification, your credit or debit card payment details through a totally secure process for paying month by month, and you’re good to go. It doesn’t have to be a Spanish credit or debit card. You can cancel at any time.
Signing up for the service can be done through any one of the over 600 retail stores. Customers can easily find the closest store to them using the store finder on our website lobster.es. If customers prefer they can also sign up online or by calling our Customer Contact Centre for free on 1661 where all the agents are native English speakers.