Like many of you, the Embassy and Consulates are currently working from home and therefore are unable to run their usual type of Facebook Live Q&A session. However, they are conscious that many of you will have questions about what the current crisis means for you – perhaps for your residency or access to healthcare – or maybe you are just confused about the restrictions during the state of emergency. This session is aimed at UK nationals resident in Spain and we will do our best to address as many of the questions raised as we can.
As they cannot be with you live, they will host a virtual drop-in session this Wednesday 22 April from 13:00-17:00 (CET). Here’s how it will work:
– They will open the drop-in session in a new post on this page at 13:00 (CET) on Wednesday 22 April
– You will have until 17:00 (CET) to post your question as a comment under that post
– Once the session has closed, they will review all your questions and comments to determine what is concerning you most
– Over the course of the following week (by 30 April), they will respond to the issues you raise through a series of short videos on key topics and through a Q&A document
– Please remember that the information you share is visible to everyone, so please keep that in mind when posting personal information
Please do let other UK nationals know about this opportunity by sharing this post. Hearing about your questions and concerns means we can provide the best possible content for you in the coming weeks.