Spanish News

HCB Hospitals launch its new image as family private health group

todayFebruary 4, 2022 6

share close

HCB Hospitals continues to grow and approach its patients but without
losing its essence as a private family health group.

Hospital Clínica Benidorm takes a step forward and is renamed HCB Hospitals, a group that this 2022 will have two hospitals, three medical centers and two diagnostic imaging centers with more than 500 employees of all nationalities from the EU, Russia, the Middle East and South America.

A journey that began in 1986

HCB Hospitals began its journey at the hands of the Paz Figueroa family at the time of the tourist expansion of Benidorm, in 1986, giving service to the first tourists in the area with their first hospital, the Benidorm Clinic.

The needs were not those of a normal hospital; the team needed to attend patients of different nationalities. So the HCB model for foreign patients began to take form.

This promising healthcare model was expanded to include main points of the Costa Blanca, creating the network of medical centers Hospital Clínica Benidorm external: HCB Albir, HCB Moraira and HCB Calpe.

In 2022, HCB will open its second hospital, HCB Denia, and becomes the
HCB Group Hospitals, a private family health group.

The dream of expanding a healthcare model of its own Dr. Carlos Paz’s excellence comes true from his daughter, Dr. Ana Paz Brown, who took over the company in 2012 to expand and culminate the project of her father with the obtaining of the seal of quality world’s most important international health facility, the Joint Commission International, and the opening of a new hospital.

Excellent healthcare close to you

Currently, HCB -in its extensive network of medical centers and hospitals- serves 65% of foreign patients: mostly European residents on the Costa Blanca and little by little, it is becoming one of the reference centers for Health Tourism. The remaining 35% are insured and private local and national patients.

HCB offers a medicine backed by the latest scientific advances and with a main added value: a human team focused on the needs of patients and their companions. It is a group that does not lose sight of the personalized attention, the closeness with its patients and, what we like to call, the human side of Medicine.

HCB has services by nationality composed of medical, health, administrative and multilingual interpreters. This way of working allows patients to feel closer to home and to be always accompanied and supported by people that speak the same language, which makes possible a totally personalized attention. It is the HCB model for foreign patients that currently extends throughout the Costa Blanca.

Written by: BayRadio News

Rate it

Ctra. Cabo La Nao, CC La Nao, Local 6 03730 Javea, Alicante, Spain

Phone: (+34) 965 796 761
Advertise with us

Do you have a business in Spain? Do you provide a service to the expat community in Spain? Would you like your message to reach over 500.000 people on a weekly basis? 

BayRadio is a community orientated radio station offering fantastic content to our many listeners and followers across our various platforms. Contact us now and find out what Bay can do for you!

Our business is helping your business grow.

Playing now

Bay Radio’s Greatest Hits

Bay Radio’s Greatest Hits
Sign up to newsletter

By submitting your email you agree to BayRadio T&Cs