The campaign to make the tax return begins. Taxpayers residing in Spain must take into account key dates and other issues to do it correctly.
The campaign starts on April 6 until June 30. There is almost a total of two months of time to make the declaration through different channels: online, telephone or face-to-face.
From this Wednesday, April 6, you can access the draft tax return. It is an essential document to be able to present it.
In order to access it, we use the Draft/Declaration Processing Service (Renta WEB). Simply use the certificate or electronic ID, the Cl@ve PIN or the reference number.
Having it, you can already file the 2021 tax return within the deadlines set. But not everyone is obliged to do it, but only those people who have collected more than 22,000 euros per year from a single payer. If there are two payers, the minimum falls to 14,000 euros per year, provided that the sum of the amounts of the second and remaining payers exceeds 1,500 euros per year.
It should also be presented to people receiving spousal support or alimony.
The tax return campaign is divided into several dates that differentiate the available deadlines.
- On April 6, the deadline to submit the 2021 declaration via the internet starts.
- On May 3, the deadline for requesting an appointment by phone begins.
- On May 5, the deadline to do it by phone starts.
- May 26 begins the deadline to request an appointment to make the statement in person.
- On June 1, the deadline to do it starts at the offices of the Tax Office.
- The deadline for submitting the online return is 27 June.
- June 29 is the last day to make an appointment to make the statement in person or by phone.
- On June 30, the deadline for filing a tax return through one of the available channels ends.
The only autonomous communities to which these dates do not apply are in Navarre and the Basque Country. In these territories, it is an exception to the general tax system because they are governed by their own taxation.