During these two years of the Covid-19 pandemic, Spanish families have had to face various expenses: buying computers for teleworking, masks, furniture or antigen tests. Also the increase in the price of electricity. In total, households have spent on average €1,712 to meet the needs arising from the coronavirus.
One in three households says that after this period has left them “poorer”, mainly due to increases in spending on telework (45%), the decrease in income (37%), the rise in the rent price (29%), the effects of ERTE (23%), losses in investments (16%) or dismissal (12%).
How much did you spend on Covid-19?
The ticket exceeds 1,700 euros, where was the money spent during the pandemic? In sanitary products such as hydroalcoholic gel or mask, but there have also been other expenses. This is the bill for Spanish households from March 2020 to September 2021.
- Covid material: 322,77 euros.
- Electricity costs: 220.90 euros.
- Computer equipment: EUR 136.20.
- Sports equipment: 58.04 euros.
- Home renovation: 679.17 euros.
- Furniture needed to adapt the environment: 161.43 euros.
- Digital platforms: 28.08 euros.