World News

Nail clippers extracted from baby’s throat

todaySeptember 29, 2022

Background
share close

Doctors have saved the life of an 8-month-old baby in India who swallowed nail clippers. The little girl was playing with the nail clippers and put them in her mouth. The baby ended up swallowing them, unseen by her parents, an event that could have ended in tragedy.

Upon realizing the situation, the child’s parents rushed her to the hospital and explained that it did not cross their minds that she could put in her mouth or swallow the nail clippers she was playing with. The doctors submitted the baby to an X-ray in which they verified that the object was indeed installed in her throat.

The baby had to undergo an extremely delicate operation because it was a sharp object. The surgery performed by Dr. Vasantrao Pawar’s team in Adgaon, which lasted one hour, was successful and the nail clippers were removed without further complications.

The case has remained a scare and, despite the distraction of the parents, the doctors have highlighted the haste with which they acted by rushing their daughter to the hospital. Had they waited any longer, the outcome could have been fatal.

Written by: BayRadio News

Rate it

Ctra. Cabo La Nao, CC La Nao, Local 6 03730 Javea, Alicante, Spain

Phone: (+34) 965 796 761
E-mail:
Website: www.bayradio.fm
Advertise with us

Do you have a business in Spain? Do you provide a service to the expat community in Spain? Would you like your message to reach over 500.000 people on a weekly basis? 

BayRadio is a community orientated radio station offering fantastic content to our many listeners and followers across our various platforms. Contact us now and find out what Bay can do for you!

Our business is helping your business grow.

Playing now

Saturday Sport

with Kal
Sign up to newsletter

By submitting your email you agree to BayRadio T&Cs 

0%