As the run-up to Christmas begins, we’re pleased to announce the launch of this year’s appeal for the orphans of the preventorios (children’s homes) in Gandia and Elche.
At this time of year, with no government assistance to rely upon, the need for fuel and other basic items to see the orphans through the winter intensifies.
We ask, if you can, that you buy one extra present for a child this year, and deliver it to one of the drop-off points listed below. If the gift is wrapped please remember to indicate the age and sex that the present will be suitable for.
Or, if you prefer, you can make a cash donation, which will be spent on essential maintenance, and clothing for the children.
As always, BayRadio is organising a Christmas party for the kids, to take place at Jávea Football Ground on Tuesday December 17th. There will be entertainment, and the traditional visit from Santa!
We appreciate your generosity in these times.
Costa Blanca North
- Tarraula Xmas Shop – opposite Mas y Mas on the Ctra Cabo La Nao
- Segunda – road opposite Javea Tennis Club
- Alta Villas – just off the main Mas Y Mas car park at the end of the Arenal
- Monroes Carvery … in Benidorm, Pedregere and Moraira
Costa Blanca South
- Lo Marabu in Dona Pepe (the official Bay Radio wine bar and restaurant)
If you’d like to mail presents to us, then please address them to:
BayRadio SL. Ctra Cabo de La Nao 124,
Loca 6 Buzon 510, 03730 Jávea